Tunedirectory intends to fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), including the notice and “take down” provisions, and to benefit from the safe harbors immunizing Tunedirectory from liability to the fullest extent of the law.
Tunedirectory reserves the right to delete the link of any webmaster who infringes upon the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
Included below are the processes and procedures that Tunedirectory will follow to resolve any claims of intellectual property violations:
A) Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Tunedirectory’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (the “Complainant:) of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that has allegedly been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims has been infringed;
- A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., Profile ID/ Video ID);
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the Complainant;
- A statement by the Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
Email ID: email@example.com
Alternatively, we have a takedown API available to fast track the DMCA requests. Inquire at the email above if you’re interested in using it.
Upon Tunedirectory’s receipt of a Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations, Tunedirectory will take the following steps:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the material or activity claiming to be infringing;
- Notify the Complainant once the access to the material has been removed or disabled.